Sessions with Peter Finlay in London are only available at the Harley Street Practice.
- Call 07711 008765
- Text, FaceTime or Whatsapp 07711 008765
- Email email@example.com
At least 48 hours before the first session:
- Complete the Client Details Form and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the Psychotherapy Services Agreement which covers the essentials of the agreement between us.
- Please pay for sessions at least 48 hours in advance. Bookings may be put on hold if your form and payment have not been received 48 hours before your session date.
Welldoing is our preferred payment method (which also offers a discount on fees)
Just click here to go to Welldoing, select an appointment and register on the welldoing site. When you click on ’email’, you’ll be prompted to put your details into a registration/contact form that will link us on the system. When we agree a session date, I put that into the welldoing diary system and the system takes care of the rest! It will prompt you to set up your payment details. You’ll get a notification of each appointment, and payment is made 5 days in advance of each session.
If you cannot attend a session:
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, at least 48 hours notice is required. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full (whatever the reason for cancellation) as the slot cannot be re-allocated. Health insurance clients may forfeit a session as a result of cancellations.
- In extenuating circumstances such as extreme bad weather, a Skype or phone session will be offered as an alternative to a face to face session. If this is declined then unfortunately, cancellation charges will still apply as above.