Recently published and already selling like hot (vegan) cakes, Entertaining An Artist: Vegan. Wheatfree. Handful! is raising chuckles around the world.
It particularly appeals to several types of reader, who are
- looking for a light, humorous read
- curious about the artist’s process (and the marketing of it, despite the ‘best efforts’ of the artist to sabotage this…)
- keen to hear about the challenges and joys of sharing time with a creative person, which can very often be outside the norm
- interested in hearing how vegan food, the vegan lifestyle and vegan principles fit within a daily context
- and who love the quirky line drawings that illustrate the book