Sessions with Jacky Francis Walker at The Harley Consultancy are very much in demand, so do act now to book your initial session.
- Call 07796 904473
- Text, FaceTime or Whatsapp 07796 904473
- Email email@example.com
- Choice of venue – Harley Street/ Gosfield Street, City of London, Hoxton, Skype
- Degree of Flexibility – Premium, 4 for Four
- Choice of Payment Method
Please note that demand is always high for sessions, especially outside of normal office hours. If these are the times that suit you best but there is no slot available, we advise you to take another slot for the short-term, as we will do our best to move you into a more convenient time as soon as something becomes available.
At least 48 hours before the first session:
- Complete the Client Details Form and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the Psychotherapy Services Agreement which covers the essentials of the agreement between us.
- Please pay for sessions at least 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings may be put on hold if your form and payment have not been received 48 hours before your session date.
Welldoing is our preferred payment method (which also offers a discount on fees)
Just register yourself on the welldoing site (click on ’email’ and you’ll be prompted to put your details into a registration/contact form that will link us on the system). When we agree a session date, I put that into the welldoing diary system and the system takes care of the rest! It will prompt you to set up your payment details. You’ll get a notification of each appointment, and payment is made 5 days in advance of each session.
If you cannot attend a session:
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, at least 48 hours notice is required. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full (whatever the reason for cancellation) as the slot can not be re-allocated. Health insurance clients may forfeit a session as a result of cancellations.
- In the event of bad weather or other unavoidable situations, a Skype or phone session will be offered as an alternative to a face to face session and if this is declined then cancellation charges will still apply as above.