Registrations and Accreditations:
- BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) Accredited Voluntary Register
- Certificate of Proficiency with the BACP National Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
Provider / Recognised Provider for:
- BUPA Health insurance policies Provider No 30046693
- Aviva Registered Specialist Provider No 600093032
If you are covered by an employee assistance arrangement (ask your employer) or an insurance policy for psychotherapy sessions, I am registered with a number of providers and may be able to see you under the terms of your policy.
Employee Assistance: Your employer will be able to give you details of your scheme number and the EAP contact details. The EAP company will then refer you to your nearest therapist. It is often possible to ask if you may be referred to a particular therapist of your choosing.
Insurance Policy: Please contact your insurance company with details of your policy to see if it may be possible to arrange for sessions to be covered. You may need to be referred by your GP or a psychiatrist so do check what their procedure is and what kind of therapist they would cover.
Training and qualifications:
- Post-Graduate Diploma Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and the Psychoses
- BACP Register Certificate of Proficiency
- Regular CPD (Continuing Professional Development) as appropriate.
- 2 years clinical practice at Basildon Mental Health Hospital
- NHS Honorary Therapist
- Private practice for 10 years
Board Level Appointments
- Director: Bonobo TV Ltd
- Trustee: ‘No More Dodos’, registered with the Charity Commission No 1161935